• Deed of Trust or Mortgage
• Grant, Quitclaim, and Warranty Deeds
• Occupancy Affidavit
• Subordination Agreement
• Compliance Agreement
• Correction Agreement
• Owner’s Affidavit
• Power of Attorney – Limited or Durable
• Proof of Identification Affidavit
• Reverse Mortgage
• Signature or Name Affidavit
• Survey Affidavit
• Advanced Healthcare Directive
• Irrevocable Trust or Living Trust
• Last Will & Testament or Living Will
• Safety Deposit Box Verification
• Vehicle VIN Verification and Transfer of Title
• Child Custody Agreements
• Adoption Papers
• Loan Modification
• Divorce Agreement
• Minor Travel Consent Form
• Residency Affidavit
• Certify True Copies
• 401k & Retirement Forms
• Insurance Documents
• Legal Name Change
• Unclaimed Property
• Administer Oath/Affirmation
• E-Verify Employer Agent
• I9 Authorized Representative
• Apostille and Authentication Courier
• Credible Witness
• Notarize Agent (www.Notarize.com)
• Fax & Copy Services
Need a notary?
Celebrate #SmallBizSat with @AfterHoursVA on Nov 25!
Free #smallbiz swag with notarization.
Are you a traditional paper notary for the Commonwealth of Virginia? Are you interested in becoming an electronic notary?
Get your eNotary guide here to help you along in the process!
A Guide To Electronic Notary (eNotary) & Remote Notarization For Virginia Notaries – A video guide designed for existing traditional notaries who want to become an eNotary and notaries who want to expand their notary services.